Tomos Repair/Dealer around Peterborough/Toronto ON

Blayne Scott /

Hi eveyone,

The place I bought my new Tomos LX (top tank) 2005 moped is going under.

My mechanic, Glen, had a heart attack and the business is tanking.

The place was G&G moped in Midland, Ontario - Canada.

I go to Trent University in Peterborough, Ontario. Are there any Tomos dealers or repair shops in the area? Anywhere from Midland, to Orillia, Barrie, Lindsay, Or even around Toronto ... does someone who lives around here know?

Last year, my handle bar on the bike slipped up (before I had it epoxied down) so at a Stop sign I accelerated, instead of braking. I nearly killed myself, and my moped's plastic side pannels were cracked. The bikes ok, _but_:

The screw-bolt fastened Mirrors won't keep on tight, and the plastic side pannels / front chasse rattle alot.

I need to order the parts from somewhere - and I'm afriad about not having some place that knows how to clean out the oil or fix the bike in general.

Help me Moped army community... please?

Thanks in advance!

-Blayne

Peterborough, ON

Canada

Re: Tomos Repair/Dealer around Peterborough/Toront

Bruce Wilkinson /

Hi Blayne, Email Dan Beeson and ask him. bruce

http://www.mopedarmy.com/resources/mod/beeson/

Bruce Wilkinson /

Here's his email.

dan_beeson@hotmail.com

I have a shop in Toronto. I can also get any replacement parts you may need. Check my website at www.simplymopeds.com Drop me a line or give me acall if you like

Freddie

Blayne: I guess you haven't checked back to the moped army. I have a shop in Toronto. e mail me with parts you need, and I'll quote you prices. You can pay them on line, at www.simplymopeds.com, and I'll ship 'em for yah.

Want to post in this forum? We'd love to have you join the discussion, but first:

Login or Create Account