Italtelai Pacer(w/ Morini MO2) Exhaust

I have a Italtelai Pacer and the Exhaust header was so rusted through it just disintegrated. Instead of trying to fix it or find a stock pipe, i want to go for the performance pipe. I can get pretty accurate measurements for cross-referencing, but i dont know what i need or what to cross-reference to.

Also, pictures in the MA gallery show the pacer as a step through bike, but mine has a boy-bar with the tank is mounted on that. It appears to be more sebring-esque. Maybe i was told i have something i dont. (the ped was pretty messed up when i got it)

Re: Italtelai Pacer(w/ Morini MO2) Exhaust

if THIS is an accurate representation of your bike/exhaust , and i had it .. First thing i'd do is remove _everything_ from the insides of that pipe.. gut it completely of all baffles.. then repair the header and bolt it up and go for a ride.. Top speed and overall power should be improved quite a bit.

Then stick a silencer or some kinda muffler on the tail end since it's gonna be really loud without one.

The pipe is beyond repair. All that remains are several rusty pieces.

ChrisMWH has a polini pipe for it, and I know either he or Handy Bikes has the original pipe. don-ohio

oh well.. then you gotta spend some money..

Don Pflueger /

yep. handy bikes has it in stock.

The stock pipe is good and all, but i want to for something on the performance end, however sock is better than none at all.

« Go to Topics — end of thread

Want to post in this forum? We'd love to have you join the discussion, but first:

Login or Create Account