Re: help donp!!! (lazer)

Don Pflueger /
This single post is part of a larger thread. Start from the top or view this post in context.

i think i kinda had the ignition wired up to basically get spark. i cant remember the wire colors, but there are two hots and a ground. one hot, the lower voltage one, will go to the ignition coil. the other hot would go to the headlight and tail light. now from the hot going to the head light, you will need to run a wire thru the brake light swiches and back to the brake lights. i was just gonna run all grounds right to the frame, except for the ground for the ignition coil. the ground for the ignition coil should be plugged into the ground from the magneto. let me know what color wires come from the magneto, and using a minerelli wire diagram i can draw up the simple circuit i was gonna build. i think i had a couple wires in place, they just needed cut to length and plugged in.

This single post is part of a larger thread. Start from the top or view this post in context.

Want to post in this forum? We'd love to have you join the discussion, but first:

Login or Create Account