i din't do nothin but sit and watch.. If i recall this took about an hour and a half. That ultrasonic cleaner is only 50 watts .. it's weak compared to industrial stuff.
And it shuts off automatically after 3 minutes.. (partly so that stupid people who use flamable solvents like kerosene and don't monitor temperature won't start a fire.. the kerosene did get warm but not hot)
So, several cycles were needed although you can hold the "start" button down and it'll run forever...
Don't use strong stuff like carb cleaner or the plastic basket in the tank will dissolve into a nice gooey mess. Paint thinner is ok (but flamable).. soap and water and other household stuff works fine..