MoPedLar need ur help

hey i remember that you posted a place to get replacement Vbelts and even a size and model for my vespa ciao. Im almost done rebuiling it and deceided that a new belyt wouldnt hurt.

thanks again!

Ps you goin to the Virgina Rally? i may be

Re: MoPedLar need ur help

The OEM belt is a Mitsuboshi 23100-148-7030 available from Honda Dealers for $60.00

The OEM belt length measured on the top side (outside diameter) is 41 inches (104.14 centimeters)

The top and sides of the OEM belt (width) each measures 19/32 inch

The bottom width of the OEM belt measures 11/32 inch

Dayco #17415 (also has 13A055 stamped on it) will work for $12.00 (it is a 41.5" belt, slightly larger than stock

from lenny at MRA

See Ya Moped Army /

I haven't heard about the Richmond Rally. If I'm invited, I'll try to be there.

word thanks for the info....mopedlar, its on the front page

isnt that a belt for a PA50II? not for the vespa?

Yeah- email zippy for a belt- i think he said they are like 14 dollars or so- he has the exact belt for the ciao

zippymoped@yahoo.com

i use hardware store belts- i can't remember what size exactly i use, but i can check tonight and see if there are any numbers left to look at on my belt.

yeah matt, my bad. i messed up there........sorry about that.

sweet thanks jay, and paul...totally not a problem

"isnt that a belt for a PA50II? not for the vespa?"

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

That certainly may fit a PA50 II, but I'm pretty sure it also fits a Vespa Bravo - Not sure about the Ciao, though.

yea..i just checked, it htink its too large...i ordered a OEM belt from zippy tho ..n o biggie

« Go to Topics — end of thread

Want to post in this forum? We'd love to have you join the discussion, but first:

Login or Create Account