tomos oil

for the transmision gear box oil should i use atf type f or sae 30

Re: tomos oil

hey, you should use type f or a. U live in piqua right? I live in dayton... maby we can ride sometime... e-mail me about it!

alright what kind of moped do u have thx i wasnt to sure but i bought type f anyway

you should use Type A. Very hard to find. Malco of Ohio has it and can ship in quarts.

ok thx is there a website i can order off of

is type f close to type a bc i cant find it any where close to me will it harm my moped any, will it atf type f be the second best kind

Don Pflueger /

if you have an a35 engine you use type F or typa A suffix A. type F is more abrasive and will wear the clutches down a little faster, but they will slip less.

ok sounds good thanks

I use Napa ATF Type F tranny fluid. It makes my Streetmate shift like a charm. I sent you an e-mail, maby you can come to my house and I will fill your oil for you and we can ride. Let me know .

alright well put type f in it and it runs closer to normal than it did b4 thanks if i give it time will it start performing better?

Yes... hopefully. I hope you havent already messed things up. Soooooo, are you gonna e-mail me about coming to my house? Maby this weekend... if it's nice out.

« Go to Topics — end of thread

Want to post in this forum? We'd love to have you join the discussion, but first:

Login or Create Account