need parts for my puch

Adrian Syrowik /

i got a puch maxi 1.5hp 1779

i need:

2 good condition tires 2.25x17

left hand rear break lever

a working killswitch (dosnt have to be an origonal. just one that will fit on my handle bars and look halfway decent)

a throttle cable (new or NOS would be nice)

i wanna kno if any of you guys have theese parts?

ebay doesnt have what i need. and sportsbay.com is WAAAAAY overpriced.

Re: need parts for my puch

http://mopedarmy.com/resources/links/8/

anyone of these shops can help you out.

Jason Luther /

did you buy it off of thomas jefferson?

The blizz,

For the killswitch, you can use a regular doorbell from home depot or Chase Pitkin or Ace Hardware... Any hardware store.. All you gota do is connect the wiring. When riding it, press the doorbell button and hold. It should kill the engine. :o)

EK

Jason Luther /

or radio shack has a nice selection of toggle/flip/click whatever you want switches. thats what i have. plus you can hook it up so "on" is off. confuse any would be thieves for about 10 seconds. -jason

Jason,

That's a good point... Maybe I should add a switch hidden somewhere along the wires...

EK

Ben Van Zoest /

Good one Jason..

lets see

i have some puch parts

ill sell them to you

i have

1 - kill switch

1 - light switch

1 - PAIR of shocks

1 - front headlight

1 - rear mag wheel(dont know the size), but its goin on ebay

1 - ????

ummm

ill get back when i see what parts i have

email me if you want some parts

moody07747@yahoo.com

Adrian Syrowik /

yea i kno that. but i want something that looks nice. what i got right now is the origonal killswitch, minus the chrome cover cause i broke the switch tab off...

and someone else linked me to a good site. mopedwarehouse.com or something. i think ill buy from their now.

i ordered tires off ebay. but their NOS. hope their not dryrotted....

The blizz,

That was me. :o) Yeah, mopedwarehouse is pretty good... But www.handybikes.com is awesome too. :o)

There are some replacement valves on handybikes that looks good. But, they're not original stock. I wouldn't know which one to recommend due to threading.. Have your dad check the thread out. He should be able to help out...

If you bought the tires from Handybikes USA, then they should be good...

Who did you purchase from? Usually NOS parts are pretty good. I bought some myself off ebay. Michelin tires. They're really great...

EK

« Go to Topics — end of thread

Want to post in this forum? We'd love to have you join the discussion, but first:

Login or Create Account