Garelli wiring harness

Hello everyone!

I have a '79 garelli ssxl in need of some attention. I currently have a motor coming to me from ebay, which is a great start. The problem with the ped is the wiring harness. The owners before me cut the wires leading to all of the switches and running lights. Is there a way to pick up a pre made wiring harness, or will i be creating my own. Any tips and hints would be a help!

Thanks

Tbone

Re: Garelli wiring harness

John Joedicke /

There is a Gearelli owners manual on the MRA site, but the wiring diagram does not show blinkers. Also there is another in the junkyard site again no blinkers. Thats all I have on this bike, maybe someone else can jump in and help. J

See Ya Moped Army /

Ask if anyone has a used wiring harness from a Garelli SSXL that they've parted out.

Thank you double and MoPedLar, I have the manual from MRA and have looked it over now. I'll see if anyone has a good harness they would be willing to sell off.

Thanks again!!

Tbonestone

See Ya Moped Army /

I may have a harness in my garage. I'll check as soon as the temp goes above freezing.

MoPedLar that would be great if you had one! I understand about the cold garage! Mine is un-insulated too.

thanks

Tbonestone

« Go to Topics — end of thread

Want to post in this forum? We'd love to have you join the discussion, but first:

Login or Create Account