Puch Maxi Luxe 80'

De Rp /
This single post is part of a larger thread. Start from the top or view this post in context.

I just purchased a Puch MaxiLuxe, when I bought it the owner started it up right away and showed me how it worked. I tried to start it for a while when I got it back home, I held the clutch, kicked the pedal down and revved the gas. I kept trying but I never could get it to work, after a while I think I flooded the engine, so I put it away until today. Today, I went out did the normal, fiddled with the choke and the clutch and the primer, the engine for a second right after I kick and makes a sound but never starts up. I've tried starting it in many different ways, biking and then trying to start it but with no luck. After a while of working on in just trying to get it started i noticed it was leaking fluid on the ground, the only place I saw where it was leaking was right near the gas switch. I am completely new to mopeds and I would love some advice on what to do and or what could be wrong, because it was transported in the back of a mini-van i doubt damage was caused during transport.

Re: the attached picture is of where i think it could be leaking.

Thanks in advance,

Dwegs.

1105222358_mopedclose.jpg
This single post is part of a larger thread. Start from the top or view this post in context.

Want to post in this forum? We'd love to have you join the discussion, but first:

Login or Create Account