A-3 to A-35...

Will an A-35's crankshaft fit an A-3's case? It would be awesome if it did. Probably not. They both look the same, except for the rod end. Isn't that what the A-3n was? I haven't had any hands on experience with any motors but Puch, and a Tomos A-3, so I am blind in these other areas. But I wish to get an A-35 someday....somehow...

Re: A-3 to A-35...

heh Brock. you should buy mine.

I know... but I only have 60 bucks left now, and I am bidding on an A-3 for sale on Ebay. You said that kit is an Athena, not an Airsal, right?

Michael Colin /

Hi what state is the bullet for sale in? Also do you got any a3 parts for sale? MIKE

Where did you see? the bullet for sale?

I can't seem to find it.

Don Pflueger /

its here on ohio

Don Pflueger /

brock has an 85 g.b. chasis he's trying to sell me. no engine or trans tho. he mentioned it in the general chat forum in the tomos resto thread that mopedlar posted.

It's in New Philadelhia, OH 44663. What kind of parts for an A-3 are you loking for, Mike?

Don Pflueger /

so what kind of a price we talking? i was on yahoo and icq all last night and today wondering if you were gonna sign in.

yes it's an athena kit, not an airsal kit.

Well "Mr. P," for you: $25. Probably less. Come an get it. I bought it for $150. New brakes, new wheel bearings,that's what the guy told me. No motor. Needs some wiring. It's a little rough, but you could smooth it out. If you make it 12 volt, electrical stuff will be so much easier to find: six volt stuff is impossible! Sorry, I have been busy all day after school getting my Blue Bullet running. It runs great.

Don Pflueger /

let me figure out when i can pick it up. the next weeknd or two are shot. maybe towards the end of the month i'll have a free sat or sun to come down and grab it.i'll let you know what works out over the next week.

No problem. I thought that was a pretty good deal. My buddy at school has the one side cover, I will have to get it from him. I was goin to have him make decals, but they have to order stuff "bulk."

Don Pflueger /

thats fine. it will be a week or two before i can get down that way. like i said, i'll let you know when.

« Go to Topics — end of thread

Want to post in this forum? We'd love to have you join the discussion, but first:

Login or Create Account