I needeth some stuffethfor my ped

Allen Midwood /

Hay guys, If any of you could help me out w/ any of this I would be very greatful. I am 14 and havent even had my ped 1 year yet so I dont no were to get stuff when mine breaks so I was wondering if any of you could help me out w/ any of these things they need to be for a puch.

2 Rims

2 Tires

1 Tire Tube

2 Mirrors

New front end for a Magnum II

Light / Horn switch

Kill switch

A little plastic thingy that holds the speedometer cable in the holder down by the front tire. I dont no what it is called.

Ps : I am willing to buy.

Re: I needeth some stuffethfor my ped

Allen Midwood /

Come on guys help me out !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Im only 14 and you guys are supost to help out

the little kids come on talk help me out.

PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE

Ok I am also 15, but I think I can help a little, did you check www.ebay.com ? How about www.themopedjunkyard.com ? And there is one more I forgot their web site... You can also do a search on Yahoo or Google! And try to post whatever you need at the Buy Sell forum...

Hope that helps!

Jason Luther /

check under the 'resources' section of this site. there are scores of moped parts sites. i recommend mopedwarehouse and ikes bikes.-jason

Listen Up

Uhhh - It might take more than 1/2 hour to get a response.

You have already done what 'jason' suggested above, I assume?

Don Pflueger /

suppose to help?????

i dont get paid for my help on here. i do this as a favor.you can get parts from www.ikesbikes.com, or www.mopedwarehouse.com.

lol..........that's right, commited to help.

Don Pflueger /

i just need to be committed. period!

« Go to Topics — end of thread

Want to post in this forum? We'd love to have you join the discussion, but first:

Login or Create Account