Best in-fuel filter? and where to buy?

I was just wondering the best in-fuel filter. I bought a plastic one awhile ago from mopedwarehouse.com but it was kinda crappy and broke. I found two on themopedjunkyard.com, one is brass and the other is wire mesh....I just wanted to know what filter people have had luck with and if there is any other place to buyt one besides mopedjunkyard or a lawnmower store (cause i can;t find one round here)

thanks!

-Evan

Re: Best in-fuel filter? and where to buy?

Napa auto parts. it is about 4 bucks. made for lawn mowers. it is clear, so you can see the gunk.

and the ones at napa are cleanable

just turn the arrow to point up and run gas back through it, it flushes any build up right back out, unless you have a real dirty tank you may never have to buy a new one again

Kragen Auto Parts

I actually like those small plastic/brass moped junkyard filters. They are a bit pricey, but are small and easy to tuck under side covers.

i got mine at a yamaha store for 1.99 brass and plastic unidirectional flow and small fits 1/4 ID and OD fuel line

« Go to Topics — end of thread

Want to post in this forum? We'd love to have you join the discussion, but first:

Login or Create Account