Ryan - The battery is charged off of the magneto, so the fact that the horn works is evidence that there is electricity coming off of that, thats all I was saying.
I think I may have found the problem... A crapped out spark plug boot.
I got a solid shock when the boot + connector were removed from the end of the cable coming from the coil, but nothing when the boot, plug, etc... were put back. Not the most scientific testing method, but it does make it obvious where the juice is.
Thanks a lot for the help!