does any one know where the trans-fluid goes on a puch one speed? and what kind does it need?

Re: trans-fluid

Search: puch fluid

All words

Message bodies

All dates

31 hits... what you need seems to be Type F although i'm not sure.

Re: trans-fluid

Yes, type F (as per the Puch manual). Needs a hair under 6 oz.

« Go to Topics — end of thread

Want to post in this forum? We'd love to have you join the discussion, but first:

Login or Create Account