hate the looks of my lx

Iiiiiiiii Died /

i dont really like the look of my lx and all i really just want to have a gas tank under the seat or something because i hate the look of the gas tank being like ingulped with plastics and shiot and the tanks got 3 dents in it has any1 ever done this? im reall really hoping that i can mount a gas tank somewere else and remove the old one and have it still functional , is there any7 other wheels that will fit onto a lx also? i have grey mags on it and they dont look good witht he blue and im looking for maybe some white ones that would fit

Re: hate the looks of my lx

Justin Brownell /

I would think about selling you my cimatti tank (it fits under a seat) its a little rusty. Let me know if you would be interested and for how much. and ill consider.

Iiiiiiiii Died /

give me a price on it and ill probly end up buying it thx

Iiiiiiiii Died /

oh and is it rusty in side of the tank or outside? does it have a petcock?

Justin Brownell /

rusty on the inside. and no no petcock. you give me a price.

Hey Jake,

My first moped had a crack in the tank and we bought a lawn mower tank and bolted it to the lugage rack it looked pretty mad max but sounds better than what the lx has. as for that guys ci. tank i think that would look sharp. I would offer him 10 to 20 because you will have to acid wash the inside. Ow and a buddy of mine that's sitting in the room says they once maid a gas tank out of a fire extingusher. Sounds like junk yard wars

Karl

Iiiiiiiii Died /

lol thats awesome fire extinguisher be like yeah i have nos or something like that i may be interested in your gas tank justin but im not sure what petcock will work

Ben Elsewhere /

i'm sure you could just stick a valve somewhere along the fuel line in a convenient location. just make sure it can handle gasoline, but I bet you can find one for a couple bucks. might even be better than a petcock on the tank.

« Go to Topics — end of thread

Want to post in this forum? We'd love to have you join the discussion, but first:

Login or Create Account