spark plug?

i was just wondering where i can buy teh kind of spark plug that is almost threaded on the top as opposed to the regular type

Re: spark plug?

go to autozone and they will give u one just bring the old one in

Re: spark plug?

Jason Luther /

use pliers and unscrew the 'regular' top.-jason

Want to post in this forum? We'd love to have you join the discussion, but first:

Login or Create Account