HELP MY PUCH!!!PLEASE

Anthony Castellanos /

hello i have been ride my puch cobra for a few months now and it just started dying on me. like when i am riding it will ride fin and then it will kinda bog and cut out if i try to give it gas i dont know what the problem could be spark plug? that was replaced a month ago

Re: HELP MY PUCH!!!PLEASE

yeah.. well.. stuff happens.. maybe some nuts or bolts got loose and you have a vacuum leak or something.

Go up there to the "Resources" section and select 'Articles' and read about how to maintain your moped and keep it going. Start with Fred's Guide.

Ben Van Zoest /

Inconsistant fuel flow?

that was of great help to the dude, joew

sound like your not getting the gas where it need's to go

first, change the plug, start with a fresh-e

then check from the fuel tap to the carb if your getting gas flow

next, if you can just clean the carb-do it

other than that, could be the tank not venting

remove the gas cap when she start's to bog see if that helps.

you'll fix it

I'm sorry if that sounded rough.

As far as i can tell from his question, anthony hadn't tried to do anything to fix it.. has only a vague idea of the bike's problems and had a hard time explaining them.. it rides fine and then bogs and was wondering if it could be the plug?

So, it sounded to me like he was a total newbie and Fred's Guide is the place to start. I guess i was way off?

Jason Luther /

always start with a new plug, then clean your carb, then continue. 90% of your problems will already be solved. how many times have all of us spent hours, whether out of ignorance, lazyness, or pig-headedness when we could have replaced the plug in 30 seconds and immediatly solved our problems. but then of course you have to find out _why_ you fouled a plug in a month.-jason

make sure the spark plug is on tight

« Go to Topics — end of thread

Want to post in this forum? We'd love to have you join the discussion, but first:

Login or Create Account