moped big bore kit

Hey, i want to add some more horsepower to my ped. (big bore 70cc kit and maybe a pipe) How do i tell which kit is for my moped? Its a General 3 star or 5 star (not really sure)

Re: moped big bore kit

Don Pflueger /

all you need to know is which engine you have. then go to mopedwarehouse and look for the kit that fits your engine.

Just get a pipe and save yourself time, money, and get the same effect. Slow down abit and help us clog the system please.

Ok, then how do i determine which pipe will fit on my bike?

what the hell does that mean? slow down and help us clog the system? I"m very confused. and a pipe will not give you the same effects as a bore kit.

you should really do both to get the most performance.

The twentieth century began and developed under the insignia of industrial civilization, first inventing the machine and then taking it as a life model. We are a people enslaved by speed, mistaking frenzy for efficiency and having succumbed to the Fast Life, which disrupts our habits, our homes, and our diets.

Timmy Southpark /

Thats true... i think they should give all cars to the scrap yards and let everyone commute on mopeds and snails.

you need to figure out what engines on that bike, a picture would help, it could be a minarelli, sachs or morini engine, i have no idea which though, morini kits are fairly hard to come by i think and not very good, there was an old polini kit i think, mwh may have it, athena makes some kits for sachs i believe that are pretty good, and pretty big and theres a kit for the minarellis thats real popular now,

in fact the kits for the minarelli and sachs which are higher than 80cc's

« Go to Topics — end of thread

Want to post in this forum? We'd love to have you join the discussion, but first:

Login or Create Account