Los angeles area

Looking for someone in the Los angeles area who can repair my Yamaha QT50. Just needs carb and fuel line cleaning. I am in the La Crescenta, CA

Re: Los angeles area

I know someone in the LA area who can clean your carb, and fuel line....YOU!

Eric take your bike to Myron's Mopeds in Fullerton Shaun can clean what ever you want. thanks Raymond

Dave Adams! Your comment was not helpful but rather frustrating. I am legally blind and no not have the slightest bit of knowledge, or the time to repair my moped. That is why I requested help from this site, understand how it works? In the future, keep your negative comments to yourself.

keep your negative comments to yourself too.. Get some knowledge and find the time. Being crippled is a state of mind. Shame on you.

So much for tough love

I was not being negative, I was encouraging you to learn. It is not hard work to do, and there is always a ton of helpfull friendly people here. Use the forum search tool and you will find tons of info on carb cleaning. I am sorry you were offended.

Re: So much for tough love

Steamboat Aka J. R. Stevens /

Dan, thanks for your positive repost to eric.

i WANT TO BUY Sears Free spirit

Hello is anybody out there?

I desperately want to purchase a moped, for travels

and funs.

Re: i WANT TO BUY Sears Free spirit

Leon Swarmer /

Christophe,

You could start your own thread on the buy/sell forum and tell folks where you are.

Leon

Re: i WANT TO BUY Sears Free spirit

i have to admit that that was a great exchange. i am intrigued.

If you can read the words i am writing you can clean you carb.

I obviously don't know the specifics of your situation but i am just gonna go ahead and ask the question we are all thinking. If you are legally blind should you be driving or riding anything?

cleaning your carb takes all of 2 minutes. check freds guide in the resource section.

i have seen plenty of carbs that gas was allowed to dry inside. it turns to white powder, and is quite difficult to get. let alone, if you can't even see.

« Go to Topics — end of thread

Want to post in this forum? We'd love to have you join the discussion, but first:

Login or Create Account