Harley moped

Scott Jones /
This single post is part of a larger thread. Start from the top or view this post in context.

I was handed down a Harley-Davidson moped from my grandfather in Allentown PA that was dissassembled and placed in crates for shipping. All the necessary parts appear to be there with a few exceptions. I am an avid mechanic and have assembled it only to find that the clutch actuator in the transfer case is frozen. The moped is red and bears the digits W313 on the top of the engine. It is of course a single cyl., 2 stroke engine and the frame bears the ser. # of 66M22128. I am uncertain of the engine size and am looking for a repair manual that will show the correct placement of the shim washers for the transfer shafts. I was told that it is a Harley .50 by unreliable sources. The only components needed to make it operational are the above listed configurations, rear brake rod and the inside components for the headlight. Please advise, any help would be greatly appreciated.

Scott Jones

Land O' Lakes, FL

This single post is part of a larger thread. Start from the top or view this post in context.

Want to post in this forum? We'd love to have you join the discussion, but first:

Login or Create Account