f%*&ked up trak

I bagged this bike at a local scrap yard for little or nothing... There seems to be no major oil drippage or surface damage. Also this Trak liberty (daelim??) seems to be missing parts and wires hang that appear to go nowhere ... I have a tiny bit of moto repair in me blood but tiny is an over statement.... Any restoration advice/info appreciated.

a few pics...

http://scootertick.tripod.com/pictures/.

f%*&ked up trak

Well mopedriders.org doesn't appear to have a manual for that particular bike, though there might be one for the engine depending on what kind it is. Your best bet is probably Fred's Guide

Re: f%*&ked up trak

Edward Edwards /

There are 5 wires coming out of engine that go to the wire harness with the rubber boot.

1099959267_im000484.jpg

Edward Edwards /

This is where the coil goes.

1099959403_im000485.jpg

Gary Young /

>>>>>There are 5 wires coming out of engine that go to the >>>>>>wire harness with the rubber boot. This is where the >>>>>coil goes.

by rubber boot harness do you mean the spark plug coil ignition wire

Edward Edwards /

Did you look at the pictures in the attachment?

Gary Young /

>>>>Did you look at the pictures in the attachment?

yes (subsequent to my post I must read more thoroughly) there apparently are two rubber boot looking items...

Now where in the world could I get a coil that would fit my situation....???

those were excellent pics ... would you happen to have anymore; especially of the dash/handlebar area because the keylock or something round appears missing????

thanx

1100050973_mvc008f.jpg

Edward Edwards /

This is the dash,speedometer and ignition.

1100122999_im000487.jpg

Edward Edwards /

The wires coming from the engine.

1100123141_im000486.jpg

Edward Edwards /

The wires on the right connect to the engine color for color. I'm going to mail some stuff tomorrow, give me your name and address thru my e-mail and I'll give you a coil ( i have a few left over) to get you started, no use in throwing money away if you can't get spark. You might have to get a spark plug wire and a plug cap.

1100123890_im000488.jpg
« Go to Topics — end of thread

Want to post in this forum? We'd love to have you join the discussion, but first:

Login or Create Account