49CC CARBURETOR FOR INDIAN OR ANYTHING THAT WORKS!

if ne one can has or can find a rebuild kit or a carburetor for my 1981 Indian Moped or that has a 49CC carb that u might think would work for the engine it would do great help thanks alot....

Bryan

586-610-3766

Re: 49CC CARBURETOR FOR INDIAN OR ANYTHING THAT WO

I think those take the standard Dellorto 14.12. They're very easy to come by. I'll sell you one. $25.

BK

I have seen many carbs on indians, but never the same one twice, and never a dellorto. They are usually mikuni.

Ooops. I thought they had Dellortos on them. I have a 17mm Mikuni if you're interested in that.

BK

yea if that will work all i did was strip the heads to the idle screw an mixture screw

I'll double check it tonight and make it's a good carb and e-mail you.

I pesonally dislike the makuni carbs that are on the indians. I took mine off and used a bing 1/15/27 carb. It mounted perfectly to the maifold. The reason why i dislike the makuni carb is its frustrating to hold the comression release and choke and give gas at the same time. I would rather have a manual choke on that moped.

If BK is offereing that carb for 25 bucks you should nab it if you dont mind the setup.

Also a good source for indian parts is bobs marine sales.

~Ben~

The dellorto is $25. I don't remember how much the Mikuni is.

yea i know there junk everytime i get it runnin something goes wrong with the carb..

id be interested in the 17 mm just email me an let me know the details

« Go to Topics — end of thread

Want to post in this forum? We'd love to have you join the discussion, but first:

Login or Create Account