49CC CARBURETOR FOR INDIAN OR ANYTHING THAT WORKS!

if ne one can has or can find a rebuild kit or a carburetor for my 1981 Indian Moped or that has a 49CC carb that u might think would work for the engine it would do great help thanks alot....

Bryan

586-610-3766

Re: 49CC CARBURETOR FOR INDIAN OR ANYTHING THAT WO

I think those take the standard Dellorto 14.12. They're very easy to come by. I'll sell you one. $25.

BK

I have seen many carbs on indians, but never the same one twice, and never a dellorto. They are usually mikuni.

Ooops. I thought they had Dellortos on them. I have a 17mm Mikuni if you're interested in that.

BK

yea if that will work all i did was strip the heads to the idle screw an mixture screw

I'll double check it tonight and make it's a good carb and e-mail you.

I pesonally dislike the makuni carbs that are on the indians. I took mine off and used a bing 1/15/27 carb. It mounted perfectly to the maifold. The reason why i dislike the makuni carb is its frustrating to hold the comression release and choke and give gas at the same time. I would rather have a manual choke on that moped.

If BK is offereing that carb for 25 bucks you should nab it if you dont mind the setup.

Also a good source for indian parts is bobs marine sales.

~Ben~

The dellorto is $25. I don't remember how much the Mikuni is.

yea i know there junk everytime i get it runnin something goes wrong with the carb..

id be interested in the 17 mm just email me an let me know the details

Want to post in this forum? We'd love to have you join the discussion, but first:

Login or Create Account