FA50 turn signal flash or not?

Are the turning signals on the fa50 supposed to blink when activated?... whenever i turn the left or right one on, all the bulb does is light.....it doesnt flash or blink... is there sumthing wrong here?

Re: FA50 turn signal flash or not?

They are suppose to flash. Couple of things to check is the voltage being supplied to them, should be over 6 volts. Also check the bulbs are 6 and not 12 volt bulbs, If they light up brightly, it could be the relay inside the headlamp asm.

it could also be that your batter is low. Get a new battery. I bet that will fix the problem.

i was running it off the motor

even when the motor is running you need a full battery for the turn signals to get enough umppfff. I have the same problem

i have a full battery, motor was running, but when i hit the switch for left or right... i here 1 click, and the lightlights up bright as the sun, but no flashing..... whats the problem...? i just bought this headlight module new..... if its a 12v bulb, will itlight up bright but not blink?

« Go to Topics — end of thread

Want to post in this forum? We'd love to have you join the discussion, but first:

Login or Create Account