ct90 top end??

I know this isn't really a moped but you guys are the oens to ask about the trail and mini trails. does anyone know where I can get a parts breakdown of that engine?/ thanks a lot!

Re: ct90 top end??

Timmy Southpark /

i have parts to a ct90, including the complete top end. its all used but if you need anything let me know.

yo man you gotta go on aim and talk to me about it.'

Iiiiiiiii Died /

ryan try dratv.com jimmy do u have the bottom part of the engine?

Timmy Southpark /

yeah i have should have almost everything to the tranny. i have took a few things off but there around here somewhere. Sorry i didnt get on aim i was playing gta san andreas. Drop me an email if you need anything. i have some body peices as well.

Iiiiiiiii Died /

james theres a ct90 (ct200) in columbus for 200 that needs a throttle cable thats really nice but has some rust , u should check it out ill e-mail u some info if u want it how much for the bottom end of the engine? i kind of need it lmk

Timmy Southpark /

hmmm, sounds like a good deal does it run? also, what is it, a ct90 or ct200? yeah, drop me an email of what you need.

Iiiiiiiii Died /

a ct90 is reffered to a ct200 for some reason just a little honda guy thing i dunno

The CT200 and CT90 are two different models, they are very similar but the CT200 is the earlier of the two, then they became the CT90

Iiiiiiiii Died /

i have always been told that the ct90 was reffered to the ct200 bcus they became ct200s in the same year

no, they were different years, they are different bikes, a C100 is a different bike than a C102 right? the CT200 is a model number, the CT90 is also a model number for a different bike go here and notice that there are different codes for the two different models, they are nearly the same bike, the CT200 is the original and the CT90 is what it evolved to, but different model # = different bike

Iiiiiiiii Died /

oh , wow ive been saying i have a ct90 /ct200 for a while ibut now i just have tell the guy thats looking at my ct200 its a ct90 shiot~!

I just looked and the CT90 K0 and CT200 have the same #, but the likleyhood of you having one of those is slim

Leon Swarmer /

I have a ct 200. They were made 64-66 it is ohv. The ct90's are OHC. The round cam cover on the left side of the head shows that the ct90s are OHC. Also check the rear of the tranny for a high low switch. it ends up being an 8 speed.

Leon

not all CT90's had the Hi-Lo, some had the dual rear sprocket.

Iiiiiiiii Died /

im not sure what it is the vins 1 number off my friends ct90 so im not sure my engine seems to be bigger but i dunno

does it start with CT90 on the vin? If so it is a CT90, also look at the motor size, it is stamped, if it really is bigger it may have been swapped for a 110 top end or whole motor

Iiiiiiiii Died /

it was made 1/17/67 then the vins c 90vk something doesnt say ct but looks like a ct90 with a larger engine

There is also some information on the Honda Trail models here:

http://100megsfree4.com/honda/h0051/trail200.htm

http://100megsfree4.com/honda/h0051/trail90.htm

« Go to Topics — end of thread

Want to post in this forum? We'd love to have you join the discussion, but first:

Login or Create Account