Not really a moped

Bobby Frankenberger /
This single post is part of a larger thread. Start from the top or view this post in context.

Alright, here's the thing. I know that what I have isn't exactly a MOPED, per se. It's actually a motorized scooter. It's a Hitong model: hit49st.

What happened was that I just newly acquired this thing, for free. I've never dealt with these things before, and don't know much about it. Many things are wrong with it, but the main thing is that the gas doesn't seem to be taking properly. I have a feeling that the fuel flow is clogged (based on what I've read. Like I said, I don't know much about it). When I drive it the gas doesn't take all the way. It sounds like it is sputtering and it feels like it takes a little bit of gas, jumps forward a little bit, then takes a little more, etc... rapidly. It sputters. Like I said, I think it's a fuel flow problem. This is the best place I've found to look for some help on how to get started fixing this thing up. Any help, please?

This single post is part of a larger thread. Start from the top or view this post in context.

Want to post in this forum? We'd love to have you join the discussion, but first:

Login or Create Account