Which Carb to buy for my Peugeot?

Katherine Delain /
This single post is part of a larger thread. Start from the top or view this post in context.

Hello, all waves;

Thanks to your help, I've got the old beast (1980 Peugeut 103 SP) almost out of the grave. Found the fuel-shutoff valve (MANY thanks for your help on that one, and for introducing me to MopedWarehouse!), got the right gapping specs, and actually got it to gasp RUN for a wee bit.

Mopeds + Northern Canada = some pretty amazed neighbors. =oD

Now we're under 3 feet of snow, so it's back to WORKING on it. And one of the things it needs is a new carb.

Went to M.G., and they DO have one carb, Peugeot model, that I'm positive will fit. But they also have several others....some "generic", some brand-names. So I ask for your expert help again.

And yes...I've started sketches for the unofficial "Heck's Angels: Born To Be Mild" Logo. So far I've run the gamut from helmeted cherubs to trying-to-look-tough bunny-rabbits. Any suggestions?

Take care!

Katherine

North of Edmonton, Alberta

This single post is part of a larger thread. Start from the top or view this post in context.

Want to post in this forum? We'd love to have you join the discussion, but first:

Login or Create Account