sediment bowl gasket

Does anyone know where I can get a gasket for the sediment bowl(gas valve underneath the gas tank) for a 1982 Honda urban express? It is flat on one side and tapered on the other where the bowl seats onto it. Thanks.

Re: sediment bowl gasket

I was able to get the gasket/o-ring direct from the Honda dealer. Never mind.

« Go to Topics — end of thread

Want to post in this forum? We'd love to have you join the discussion, but first:

Login or Create Account