Suzuki Shuttle Air Intake

I need some help. I have a shuttle and the air filter intake is missing. The intake is so close to the tire that I cant just strap an air filter on there, as it will hit the tire.

I have attached a picture of the area of problem, but if it doesnt load, check out my account page, as I have posted a picture there.

Thanks

1097205642_carbcloseup.jpg

Re: Suzuki Shuttle Air Intake

That's a recipe for disaster! Put a fender or some sort of dirt shield on that thing! NOW! The original had a 90 degree rubber elbow fitting to allow the air filter to attach off to the side. See if you can buy or duplicate that setup.

Hey Brian, I didn't look at the name. You'll be able to see from your soon to arrive manual what I was talking about in the first post. No kidding, you can't run that scooter with the air intake that exposed to dirt from the rear tire. You'll be rebuilding it every week!

Brian Tam /
btam OP

Thanks Bob.

I dont have the scooter running, still have some electrical problems to work through. I know not to run it, thats the worst thing I could do.

I hve a air filter box for a suziki shuttle in great condition. Want it? $15.

Pretty good. New will set you back $39

Brian Tam /
btam OP

Yeah, that sounds great! Can you send me any pictures of the unit?

« Go to Topics — end of thread

Want to post in this forum? We'd love to have you join the discussion, but first:

Login or Create Account