Can a sebring have a Minirelli engine?

I have a motobecane sebring with a bad morini engine, I was told that some were made with the minirelli engines... is this true? will a minirelli fit on my 1980 sebring?

jon

Re: Can a sebring have a Minirelli engine?

YES THEY CAN HAVE THAT KIND OF ENGINE, NO THE ENGINE WON'T BOLT RIGHT ON

Do you just not bolt on the other bolt or does a bolt have to be cut off or what?? is there sometype of connector can get?

from what i have heard the mounting bolts in the rear of the engine are in totally different places, i should go check as i have both engines sitting outside, but anythings possible with some welding equipment

A minarelli's mounts are completely different, and the intake is different.

What went wrong with the Morini? They are great engines and Handy Bikes and Mopedwarehouse have almost ALL repair parts for them. don-ohio

I'm not good with engines, I suck at doing any of that work, I am decent with electrical and body work but when it comes to gas and movement thats just not me... I love peds but i cant fix em... I'm selling my two mopeds now that have engine problems because i just cant fix them... i get offered broken bikes everyday but i need a running one, I live in the boston/ rhode island area... if your looking for some easy projects I got two a really cheap prices...

send an email

« Go to Topics — end of thread

Want to post in this forum? We'd love to have you join the discussion, but first:

Login or Create Account