desperate for help in chicago!!! $

hello,

i am willing to pay someone with experience to help me get my tomos running right. i want some skill sharing to happen not for you to come in and fix it without me being there. i am currently trying to get a manual close enough to mine found. after that i will be working on it on my own. but if i had someone there to explain a few things it would help. i am willing to pay for help. but i am not going to pay if you aren't anymore competent that myself. if you have actually fixed a few moped and got them running good please reply to this asap.

-dale

desperate for help in chicago!!! $

Here you go!!

https://www.mopedarmy.com/forums/discuss/read.php?f=6&i=9276&t=9087

Proceed at your own risk.

Void where prohibited.

Licensed drivers only.

One per customer.

Must be a legal resident of the US.

YMMV

Re: desperate for help in chicago!!! $

hey,

i have talked to kyle on the phone. unless he can come to me he is useless. sorry. i already know he lives in the burbs and is 15 years old. i respect his knowledge but i doubt his parents really want him coming all this way. i live inside the city. i need someone that is in the city or who can travel without having to ask their parents. that's the facts as of now. if there is someone else who would like to help i still need it.

thanks,

-dale

Re: desperate for help in chicago!!! $

Allen Murphy /

Dale, here's a link to manuals for the Tomos manuals--see if this is any help to you!

<url>http://www.dansmc.com/shopmanual2.htm

desperate #2

hey,

i have located the manuals on line. it's been help. but there are other things i need help with that a manual just can't help with. it's called experience. know what i'm sayin'? the manuals show a picture about how you get the peddles off, but don't really talk about how hard it might be to get them off. see where i'm going with this?

-dale

Re: desperate #2

Xxxxxxx Xxxxxxx /

have you tried to contact the peddy cash crew?

Re: desperate #2

Definitely contact Peddy Cash

« Go to Topics — end of thread

Want to post in this forum? We'd love to have you join the discussion, but first:

Login or Create Account