Can a whole crank case

assembly be purchased on the interne?. Want one that is ready to just bold on. like cluches installed crank,gears ect.

Re: Can a whole crank case

Gary Cray /
grip OP

Forgot to add that this is a 98 tomos a35

Leon Swarmer /

What you are looking for is usualy called a bottom end.

if you are looking for used. the answer is yes. usual sources.

New? I doubt it.

Get real specific.

Leon

Gary Cray /
grip OP

Yes I guess thats what I want a whole bottom end Transmission gears and just the whole thing. Have a motor. Where cna I find one used even. Thnaks

Leon Swarmer /

start on the buy/sell forum, but tell folks exactly what you are after. What brand , model, year, 1 or 2 speed trans etc?

example:

WTB bottom end for a 85 Puch maxi single speed.

If you are willing to go get it instead of asking for it shipped, tell folk where you are.

Leon Swarmer /

Whoa, You have a motor?? what kind? how does the power come off of it, gear or pullly.

What are you putting this into?

Whole lotta questions here before anyone can help you.

Gary Cray /
grip OP

Thanks 50plus. I,ll look into the buy, sell part of this forum. Did not even know that there was Buy,Sell, to this forum until you pointed it out.. Am kinda new around here. Bought a 70cc kit and it blew my tranny out. My fault bike had 45,000 miles on it. But was a blast for a day. Have another Tomos lx with only 1,700 miles on but am scared to try it out on that one. Would rather rebuild the high millage one and try again.

Steve Murphy /

You might be better off replacing the bad parts in the gearbox. Try www.themopedjunkyard.com.

Want to post in this forum? We'd love to have you join the discussion, but first:

Login or Create Account