Scooter Army Service

Jim Holcomb /

Has anyone gotten any customer service out of NP Motorsports (now called Scooter Army)? In mid-June I contacted them about a warranty part problem for one of my three NP-50MA's. It's now been 15 weeks. I've called, faxed, and emailed almost every week. A couple of months ago they said they would send the part, but it never showed up. Since they changed to Scooter Army, I've sent four emails to their Customer Support and haven't even gotten a response back.

Re: Scooter Army Service

Tab Patterson /

Yep...there lies the problem. Fortunately, Ike (from Ike's Bikes) was down in FL for vacation. He stopped in and got my parts for me. I really like the NP bikes, too. But I'm afraid to by another one.

You reckon Ike might consider an NP dealership? He would be THE BEST! don-ohio (:^)

Tab Patterson /

Not if he can't get parts...

Leon Swarmer /

yea, he would be, but then he'd be setting up a bike for folks and have them whining about paying more for them then a crated box with no instructions.

Steamboat Aka J. R. Stevens /

until the manufacturers put some controls on the internet retailers, I will never buy another bike online. I've been burned twice once by mr. moped and once by backstreet scooters. Shame on me for being so stupid. Never again.

Steamboat Aka J. R. Stevens /

I forgot to ask for replies to my message.

"I forgot to ask for replies to my message."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I agree with you 100%.

Jialing (e.g.) is a very large company, and they are going to have a very hard time establishing a foothold in North America with service like some of their 'dealers' are providing.

« Go to Topics — end of thread

Want to post in this forum? We'd love to have you join the discussion, but first:

Login or Create Account