Re: KINETIC HELP

Kelly Kass /
This single post is part of a larger thread. Start from the top or view this post in context.

well alright. it has spark, checked that out. compression is good. it has gas. i have a couple of questions now though.

the headlight assembly is completely destroyed. it was held together by duct tape and zip ties. i cut them all off, and discovered that all the wires to the ignition were not connected. okay.

so basiclly, all i want is headlights and tail lights / brake lights. do i need the headlight assembly at all? i really want to take it off for now. is there a generic headlight assembly that i can get that will work? what wires do i need to keep for the headlights and breaklights to work?

okay. so after checking out the ignition thing, spark, gas, compression etc. i had someone hold down the choke lever (it wont stay down) and i kicked it over after spraying some starting fluid in the airbox. and it started for a second. after that it would die, i could start it up again using starting fluid, and even keep it running for a second by continuously spraying starting fluid in the airbox. so i guess i need to clean the carb. but how do i get to this thing? what do i do from here? help me out.

This single post is part of a larger thread. Start from the top or view this post in context.

Want to post in this forum? We'd love to have you join the discussion, but first:

Login or Create Account