ANY ONE WITH jAWA ENGINE PARTS

I am posting this again because some-one out there must have the parts i'm looking for. I need a cylinder for a 1987 Jawa 210 2-speed auto. I managed to get a response for the piston I need just looking for a used but good condition cylinder. Any one have this or know where I can get one in NorthAmerica................Thanks

Re: ANY ONE WITH jAWA ENGINE PARTS

Marshall Lewis /

Hey it's me again I neglected to mention a few other parts I need. Front and rear tires and tubes 2.25by16 and rear shocks. any help appreciated

Mike Monigold /

I notice in the moped owners directory that there are 44 people with Jawas and 15 of those are in Canada. I'd check with some of those people.

I had 2 of the Jawa 210s - a 1986 and a 1987. I got some parts (including a jug and piston) from mopedlar.

Good luck

Marshall Lewis /

Thanks for the imput I will do some homework.

marshall

i am into cz/jawa motorcycles and i was cruising around and found a site on the cz/jawa motorcycles. within that site is a guy who stated he had parts for almost any jawa moped.

i forget exactly what he had but it sounded like alot of soft parts like gaskets, piston,rings and such. i would give it a try.

i had a jawa and i could never find any parts for it but then i found this ...

hope this helps

leo

Marshall Lewis /

Thanks Leo I have tried a place in Berlin MZ they claim to have all the Babetta and 210 parts. I think they must be hidding in a bunker somewhere as its been over a week and they have not responded to a parts request form and a e-mail to the manager.

the Jawa is a cool looking ped but if you dont want to loose your mind finding parts make shure it does not need any, or find somthing else. (I wont give up, it's just a matter of time before I find what I am looking for. "I just hate waiting")

marshall

i found the site. its the north american jawa/cz register......under classified ads a guy named ken who has

used jawa babetta moped parts including ignitions . his #

845-266-3363.........hope he has your parts

Want to post in this forum? We'd love to have you join the discussion, but first:

Login or Create Account