so my bike was running and when i tried to start it again it wouldn't go. I figured out that i couldn't get a spark from my plug. which is good cause i checked it in a buddy's ped. so i'm thinking it 's either a wiring problem or maybe a spark plug boot that is foul. what do you think? i've got gas and compression but no spark so i'm not going anywhere. please suggestions would be great.
i cleaned everything and checked my exhaust and nothing is clogged so i'm not sure what the problem is. i had a pretty bumpy ride so i might have disconnected a wire somewhere.