Tomos wont idle

Michael Romano /
This single post is part of a larger thread. Start from the top or view this post in context.

Alright guys, well ive know youve seen this forum a thousand times and i have searched all throught them and even looked at freds guide and cant seem to fix my problem... Well i have an 85 TTLX with the 70cc eurokit and well ive only got 700 KM on this kit and well ive never been able to get it to idle. ive adjusted the idle screw and the mixture screw to all possible positions and ive re jetted, i now have a 60 compared to the 45 it came with when i bought the kit and ive done plug chops and they all come out fine. My moped also when it warms up it seems to not wanna restart when I stop, remember it shuts off when I stop and by warming up I mean after 30-35 seconds of riding... it also when warmed up loses power say if I ride a mile and then stop it will shut off and then I will restart it and then i have to keep it in first cuz if It goes to second it will slow down and then shut off... Well ive changed the trasmission fluid and the spark plug many times and cleaned the carb more than enough times and its never dirty! plz respond and help. and if anyone in the charlotte NC area would like to ride after i get it fixed let me know.

This single post is part of a larger thread. Start from the top or view this post in context.

Want to post in this forum? We'd love to have you join the discussion, but first:

Login or Create Account