HELP! THROTTLE BROKEN ON 78 BATVUS REGENCY

please please PLEASE could someone help asap? i've got a lovely little '78 batavus regency w/ a laura m56 engine, but the throttle is broken. i am in the atlanta area, & everyone knows that the atl is the bain of all autos...so i've GOT to get my sweetie working asap.

any suggestions? where to find maintainance manuals? where to find parts? where to find some kind soul to fix her?

thanks so much!

Re: HELP! THROTTLE BROKEN ON 78 BATVUS REGENCY

I have some new and some used throttle assemblies. Is that the problem, or is it just the cable?

i think it's just the cable. not sure- it's over @ my friend's place right now & all i have to go on are some pics. hey, thanks fro responding!

Ned Renner /

Can you get more specific on the problem? Did it run then, the cable broke? This is the one bike I have experience on. I''ve a non-web parts source who is slow, inaccurate, sends the wrong stuff first time, but appears to have things hard to find. Will help if description and patience are way up the ladder.

Carri is my girlfriend..... We have the moped, but I don't think the cable is broken. The cable has a cylinder prong at the end, so I guess it is the right thing. I think I need to attach it, but I am unsure if I need a part. I can send pictures if you help me out.... I appreciate it... thank!

« Go to Topics — end of thread

Want to post in this forum? We'd love to have you join the discussion, but first:

Login or Create Account