Repair shop and Preformance part for scoots/mopeds

Based in chicago visit my website feel free to call me whenever http://www.freewebs.com/kyle656/

Re: Repair shop and Preformance part for scoots/mo

Leppy The Lepracaun /

dont you have to be 16 years old to ride a moped legal little boy?

Asshat!

He's fixing them - how long ago were you 14??

Kyle Lehor /

im fixing and repairing them

And as for riding, it depends on the state.

Kyle,

Go for it! I have been spending some quality time with my 11 yr old son fixing up a FA50 in the last 2 weeks. We drug it home in the back of my truck, rear wheel frozen up and all!. He has learned a tremendous amount of mechanical knowledge as well at some electrical knowledge as well. I would suggest one thing about your web site and your posts, please use spell checking or have someone else read your information as a proof reader. 1st impressions are very important in business and if I look at a web page that has misspelled words or capitalization problems I am turned off very fast. I am not the world's best speller so I try to check myself with some program. Luckily for me this site has a spell checker. Don't let your school work take a back seat as you will find in running your business, it take a lot more than turning wrenches.

Best of luck and maybe one day you can have your on show on The Discovery Channel!

« Go to Topics — end of thread

Want to post in this forum? We'd love to have you join the discussion, but first:

Login or Create Account