Moped Repair Shop near Chicago

Hello if you are in need of asistance feel fre to go to my web site http://www.freewebs.com/kyle656/

Re: Moped Repair Shop near Chicago

uh, kyle, exactly when did you 'restore' the califfo?

Kyle Lehor /

my 1979 califfo 80 Deluxe,aprox three years ago. Its nice has a bright blue finish runs and drives great but I sold that, about a year ago. great little bike!

hmm....strange....b/c when you traded me the 80 and cash for the elite you said it was the only one you had ever seen.

I guess that one slipped your mind.

Remember what when we talked about misrepresenting yourself and what you have/sell?

Kyle Lehor /

that was over 3 years ago when I had that bike, never crossed my mind.

ಠ_ಠ Jon Folks ಠ_ಠ /

I dunno if this guy is too knowledgable, I bought a scooter off him that he said he spent hours trying to fix, I take it home and its running superb in less than 10 minutes. And he sold me 2 Honda se-50 which he claimed were ch-80s. He also spent "a long time" trying to get one of the se's started, not realizing that the conpression was not there, clearly, there was no way it would start. But then again, maybe hes improved his methods.

Brooklyn

Kyle Lehor /

yes i have improved Brooklyn infact i gaurentee everything i do for 60 days

Kyle Lehor /

Brooklyn i never said i spent hours trying to fix the aero 50 the own that i sold you i sold you 3 bikes for 150 thats cheap you are you ripping on my business i spent hour researching and studying resources of scooter/moped fixing technique i work hard to get i done right i sold those as project bikes pit bike you sold them on ebay for 300 and 125 thats you made near 350 dollars off me and i dont care because you removed the choke selinoid telling me that needed replacing

ಠ_ಠ Jon Folks ಠ_ಠ /

I wish I would have sold them for 300 and 125...

Brooklyn

kyle56, good luck on running your own shop!

good to see your starting at a young age, i run my own repair shop here in Minneapolis as well as selling new Tomos . and other odd ball mopeds,scooters, motorbikes

people gave me allot of shit on my start up only two years ago,blow it off and don't worry about it.

What counts is the quality of your work cause that will spread by word of mouth faster you will realize, just continue to do good work don't bullshit (not saying that you do) and don't be afraid of letting somebody know that you may not be the best man for the job

I find my customers really appreciate my direct honesty of what i will,can, and have the knowlage or not to take in to the shop and repair.It's a fun business to be in and in just a short time i've been to India and other southeastern Asian country's looking for import opertuneitys, we found them !!and will soon be expanding the business to restored Vespas,mopdes(older), desial motorcycles, all strange types of cool transport

anyways ,start now and get in on a good life, Ride Fast Take Chances

Ryan-owner

BlueCat Motors

Minneapolis,MN

612-619-2583

Kyle Lehor /

Thank you Ryan for the support

« Go to Topics — end of thread

Want to post in this forum? We'd love to have you join the discussion, but first:

Login or Create Account