KAMASURA VRX

Edward R. Wyatt Jr. /

LOOKING FOR A PARTS SUPPLY MOST OF ALL AND ANY HELP I CAN GET IN GETTING ONE IF NOT BOTH OF MY FRIENDS MOPEDS UP AND RUNNING

HE WAS GIVEN 2 KAMASURA VRX MOPEDS ONE HAS THE SERIAL # D2874594W 0987{THINK THAT IS A DATE CODE}

ONE IS COMPLETE AND ONE HAS A COUPLE MISSING ITEMS

NEEDING IGNITION TRIGGER ASSY MOST OF ALL RIGHT NOW JUST TO TRY TO GET FIRE TO PLUG

IF WE CAN NOT GET AT LEAST ONE OF THESE UP AND RUNNING WILL BE WILLING TO SELL THEM

THANKS ED

Re: KAMASURA VRX

I may be interested in parts for Kamasura VRX, I have one a purchase new in 1987.and some of parts are wearing out,and need replacing. I am looking for Carborator, air filter and choke box,inigion key switch,mirrors and horn.The battery is a small 6 volt , I have replaced 3 times,over the years. If your are interested in sell the whole bikes for parts let me know, and how much you want for bikes and parts.

The moped I have is in good condition and runs , but has required alot of mechanical , TLC.

A.Walker

Hey Ed...

Lose the caps!

Interesting shock placement. Doesn't look to me that they would do anything at all. Rest of bike looks heavy duty though.

KAMASURA (probably 1987) for sale on Ebay right now!! Item #4578313224. I'm not a moped owner but came to this site to find out what brand this Ebay moped was in case I wanted to buy it. Considering that I can't find a darned thing about this brand of moped on the internet, I think I'll shy away from this one, since it obviously needs work. But i bet one of you owners would love to swoop it up for parts. Doesn't look too beat up, actually, just weathered. Hope I helped somebody!

« Go to Topics — end of thread

Want to post in this forum? We'd love to have you join the discussion, but first:

Login or Create Account