repairs and fabrications in new england FREE

just buy or supply parts. there may be a wait, for i have to make my money first. but all my free time is spent doing free repairs and fabrications. i work out of the south shore in massachusetts. but i will come to you if need be,just pay for gas and have plenty of coffee ready.

Re: repairs and fabrications in new england FREE

That is the person I need, I have about 15 peds waiting to be fix.

I'll make as much good coffee as you want.

And I feed you with golombki's and pierogies.

!

Michael Nesson /

Thanks for the offer! I printed your nmae and info and put it in my moped file for the future. I'm looking for a repair shop in the area north of Boston. Right now three of my four mopeds are running!!!!!!

Robert Fosdick /

just e-mail me/ i don't know what a golombki is but coffee and pierogies is cool

Robert Fosdick /

i just got back from burying my uncle. don't worry he was already dead. the offer is still out there

Robert Fosdick /

i may be doing some work in boston this weekend. if i can get there by train you'll have 4 out of 4

Where in Boston? I can ride out to meet...might be worth while considering I have general questions and such...

Robert Fosdick /

it might be brighton. i am not sure. i was supposed to go a while ago but i had to go to a funural in illinois, so i am waiting for this person to get back to me

« Go to Topics — end of thread

Want to post in this forum? We'd love to have you join the discussion, but first:

Login or Create Account