someone fix my moped for cash?

Issara Willenskomer /

I have a 1979 Vespa Piaggio that needs some help.. I think it's a wiring issue but I'm not totally sure.. I will pay.. Anyone?

Re: someone fix my moped for cash?

Mat Hardin /

i am sure i can fix your moped but i live in texas where are you from i am only 16 but i have bought 8 mopeds and 3 scooters that didnt run and i fixed them and sold them i can give you a phone number if you want to see how good i am but just e mail me at slimin489@yahoo.com

thanx mat

Issara Willenskomer /

Damn, you sound like a scooter pimp! Alas, I'm in Seattle, so I think it's not going to work out.. But thanks!

Best,

Issara

"Check here":http://mopedarmy.com/members/view/mosquito/ e-mail a few of the people on the right side of that page, if you are nice they might help you for free, they have regular fix-it days and might help you out

I would help but I've got way too much to fix as it is...we'll get someone out there though.

Sean Taylor 9/18/1971 - 1/14/2007 /

What is the problem? I am in Seattle and I am becoming a Kinetic expert and that is a copy of yours. So lay it on me or email me!

i have a freind in olympia who is pretty good at fixing things. i'll get a hold of him and see what he can do for you.

Issara Willenskomer /

The engine dies when you slow down.. I think there is some short that is draining power from the motor. When you disable the lights, the engine has more power.. I'm thinking some electrical issue..

Best,

Issara

Issara Willenskomer /

Right on.. Like I said, I'm willing to pay anybody that can get it running well..

Best,

Issara

Hmmm cleaned carb and all already?

adjust the idle?

Issara Willenskomer /

Not sure.. I don't know that much about bikes, hopefully I can get someone to not only fix my bike but show me how to fix it in the future.. Cash money is on the table!

Sent you a email.

https://www.mopedarmy.com/forums/discuss/6/7382/7382/

If you buy him a plane ticket and plenty of coffee he'll fix it for FREE

;-)

sorry no luck with my bud in olympia.

hell i'll go by greyhound if you really need it done. tickets 30 days in advance are cheap. and i even have places to stay out there. and Ziggy i dont know if you were trying to make fun of me but i will travel and fix peoples things for free. and there aint a two wheeler i can't fix

Don Pflueger /

you will pay your own travel expenses to go fix mopeds for free?????????

(shaking head) ok your hired. you can work for me then. lol

why is everyone so confused by goodness. if someone has a passoin to ride and cannot fix their own stuff why shouldn't i offer my passoin for fixing things. i make my money selling my own creations and i just love to fix things. so i'll fix things for people who need things fixed. i just happened to have lived in tacoma for a couple years so i have freinds to stay with, naturally i would need bus tickets. but please stop turning good into strange via your ignorance donp

Don Pflueger /

me ignorant??? lol. i'm not the one willing to work for free. i ebnjoy having a roof over my head and feeding my kids.

Who wants to be the referee for the upcoming event?

i will be nice. i happen to own a house with 1 acre in mass. and 60+ acres in texas. also, my kid is a little overweight. i create to make my money. i do not whore myself out to any boss or consumer. i have mine. and i have an outstanding ability to fix things. why shouldn't i share that. or maybe you would have me commercialize my passoin. and i appologize to issara. sorry for airing my differences on your post

Don Pflueger /

well, i own a house too. just shelled out $149,000 in cash for it. and i own a second house. paid for on lake front property. i also own two businesses and work when i feel like it. a smart business man does not work for free. whats your kid being overweight have to do with anything?

i have been a certified small engine master mechanic for 14 years now. i would never use my talents for free. call me greedy, but hey, i have a family to support and they live very well. and ask on any one of the 20+ moped forums, i am very well respected. and there are hundreds of guys on here that have met me in person or talked to me by phone that will back me up on what i say. and quite a few of the guys on this site have been to my home.

oh and i was born in cyprus cove texas and have a family estate in cleburne.

so why are you trying to turn this into a pissing match anyway? all i did was ask you why you want to work for free. and you call me ignorant?

o.k lets stop here and agree to disagree. i apologize for the ignorant remark. just respect what i do and i'll respect what you do.

peace

ಠ_ಠ Jon Folks ಠ_ಠ /

Try cleaning your points. Goto Fred's Guide.

Brooklyn

Don Pflueger /

ok i'll agree to that. i just take great offence when someone says i'm ignorant. i just think that anyone who has skills should be compensated for their time. and i know first hand what time is worth. but thats another long story. so, lets maybe work on getting some peds fixed. i'm looking to open up a dealership here in n.e. ohio and if i do the kind of business i plan on, i'll need a good mechanic to wrench on peds and do custom repairs on older bikes where parts are n/a if you are interested.

sorry dude but i am not a capatalist. if you have someone come in who cant afford to pay you - give them my e-mail. and i will do radical customs of my own choosing that i'll give you first dibs on to sell at your place.(o.k. i'm a little bit of a capatalist lol) thats my gig though radical custom anything.

I just want to say that I mentioned to x72hellchance that I wanted to customize my bike and we spoke over email, to make a long story short, he had a death in his family, which led him out of state, he custom built the seat , rear end and rear fender for my bike and sent me pictures of it yesterday without even telling me he had started it.

I want to publicly thank x72hellchance for doing this.

Attached is a picture of the prototype of the cafe rear end and fender that he is making for me for free without me even asking him to do it.

He didn't realize that I have a box of new automotive toys like a brand new deep cycle battery charger in the box unopened, a brand new Quickstrip wire cutter tool that sells for 20 on tv and a bunch of other stuff like a brand new 8 port hub in the box, auto chemicals/cleaners etc. to give him.

I think he knows that what goes around comes around, and that includes good deeds.

1093613602_seat_1.jpg

YOUR WELCOME

That was all enjoyable to read, but...how's Issara's bike?

Same if he hasn't fixed it himself. I'd love to help, but I'm totally swamped working on my house.

I talked to him. He's going to bring it over to my place this week.

Want to post in this forum? We'd love to have you join the discussion, but first:

Login or Create Account