Garelli .

Aharon Sandland /

Can anyone in boston meet up with me sometime to take a look at my ped, im having some troubles with it.

Re: Garelli .

i am from the south shore in mass i could take a look at it. i am right near the commuter rail so it wouldnt be a big deal. can you tell me what kind of problems you are having and what tools you have access to. i can bring some of my stuff if i need to. where in boston because i would be taking the T

Aharon Sandland /

I live in Allston. Your help would be greatly appreciated and I would be willing to pay you and pay for your mileage. I just have no time in the week to work on it. The problem may be electric though i am not sure. It's just not starting, not spark nothing, but this all happened after my friend pulled some wires out of the right hand brake. I'm sort of oblivious to mopeds, so some help would be nice. Let me know if you can help 603.303.6323.

Aharon

i can help you. i don't want to be payed. it will cost me about 10-12 dollars roud trip by commuter rail and the T. if you could cover that that would be cool. but only if i get you up and running. i'll bring my own tools i have a mobile kit that will cover most repairs. this doesn't sound like anything i can't fix i'v e-mailed you e-mail me back and i'll give you my # so we can get together on this

« Go to Topics — end of thread

Want to post in this forum? We'd love to have you join the discussion, but first:

Login or Create Account