No lights at all on the Tomos

My Tomos started out losing a headlight.

Then the Brakelight stopped working, but the taillight stayed lit.

Then the blinkers and the taillight stopped working so I have no lights on my Tomos whatsoever.

Anyone else experience this?

what should I do/check first?

Re: No lights at all on the Tomos

check to make sure your wires are connected to your rear light at the rear lite, and check all your connections in the front to make sure nothing popped out or under your side panels. and look at your bulbs to make sure you didn't blow them, and if you could take a picture of your wires under your side pannel and send it to me at tg@teget.net

Also make sure to check for frayed wires under the rear fender, near the tail light.

I WOULD CHECK THE BULBS FIRST. IF YOU HAVE NO BATTERY THE ELECTRICITY IS CONSTANTLY SURGING AND SOME PEDS GO THROUGH BULBS AT A GOOD RATE. BUT IF THE BULBS ARE GOOD OR IF YOU REPLACE THEM AND THEY BLOW REAL QUICK.CHECK FOR SHORTS IN THE WIRES AND SEND THAT GUY THE PICS HE WANTS

OK Thanks everyone. I know the headlight bulb is blown and I'm going to change that and all of the other bulbs too at the same time. I think the wiring might be fucked because I heard a crunching sound, pulled over and pulled a piece of metal that looked like a 2 prong ground or something, but two female wires have no destination

« Go to Topics — end of thread

Want to post in this forum? We'd love to have you join the discussion, but first:

Login or Create Account