Honda pa50 wiring

i need a pa50 wiring diagram , or perhaps someone out ther could tell me what wires need to be connected to over ride the key switch? please help.

Re: Honda pa50 wiring

Travis Hill /

Just pop the lock cylinder out and use a flat head to put it on run

it has already been romoved ther are just four wires hanging there red green black and black/white stripe

Here's the wiring diagram..

https://www.mopedarmy.com/forums/discuss/download.php?f=6&file=1082480832_honda_pa50_1978_wiring_diagram.jpg

as you can see at the bottom on the diagram for the "ignition switch arrangement "

the ON position:

Black and Red are connected ( P and BAT )

at the same time, Green & Black/W must be disconnected ( IG and E )

your a life saver joew

hey.. someone turned my on to that when i first came to these forums.. i'm just passing it along.

You're welcomed to it..

*joew*

I can go directly to the link you supplied, but where on the site is it actually located? I.e. - what is the path ot that wiring diagram?

Thanks,

Dave

i forget who originally posted it for me but the diagram is in a few threads in the different moped army forums.. Searching something like wiring diagram or PA50 diagram and checking 'message bodies' , selecting 'all dates' will turn up a few.

here's one

https://www.mopedarmy.com/forums/discuss/read.php?f=6&i=3914&t=3903

Gotcha!!

Thanks!!

CONNECT THE RED AND GREEN LEAVE THE OTHE 2 ALONE IT SHOULD START THAT WAY

I GUESS I MAY HAVE BEEN LATE ON MY RESPONSE, BUT I AM ALWAYS LOOSING MY KEYS. I WAS IN THE MIDDLE OF HOT WIRING MY SCOOTER IN CONCORD NEW HAMPSHIRE WHEN 5 CRUISERS PULLED UP. ALL MY PAPERWORK WAS IN MY HOTEL ROOM, AND THEY TREATED ME LIKE AN AL-QUADA SUSPECT. I WAS DETAINED AND I HAD MY FREINDS CAR KEYS ON ME SO HE HAD TO WALK 7 MILES OR SO WITH MY PAPER WORK. IN THE MEENTIME THEY IMPOUNDED MY SCOOTER. SO I HAD TO WALK THE7 MILES BACK TO THE ROOM TO GET MY MONEY TO PAY TO GET MY SCOOT BACK. SO REMEMBER KEEP A SPARE KEY IN YOUR WALLET.

SORRY ABOUT THE CAPS I JUST noticed

« Go to Topics — end of thread

Want to post in this forum? We'd love to have you join the discussion, but first:

Login or Create Account