Puch Problem

Hi i have just got my puch powdercoated from a shop in the UK and looks really nice. i put it back together slowly with a mate not making no mistakes then i put some fuel in that my mates mum had in a fuel can (mixed but didnt no what mix) anyway i kicked it first time and it started had nice smoke out of the exhaust to. This was great then it stopped we still have a little bit of fuel in the tank (not much but enought to get it started i think). I took the sparkplug out after a few trys of kicking it over and the tip of it was black. So is it just i need to put some good mix in there or have i done a silly mistake and broke it.

Thanks Martin

Re: Puch Problem

Probably the gas I would drain it out immediatly.

Martin Read /

But what did it mean when you get a black sparkplug, to much oil?

Ben Van Zoest /

Buy a foot long piece of fuel line, close cock and attach foot long. Add some petrol shake bike and drain in extra can put that stuff in your mate's mothers car. Put motor fuel line back on. Get at least 1 gallon of HT petrol mix in 2.5 oz 2 cycle oil refill your tank. If you haven't cleaned the spark plug do. It should start...

Martin Read /

Thanks mate i'll do that now.

Want to post in this forum? We'd love to have you join the discussion, but first:

Login or Create Account