Okay, I've FINALLY got all of my parts that I need to get the ignition done, but I must be a complete idiot or something.
My coil has an "internal" connector and a short wire that attaches to the coil body (ground).
Coming out of the magneto are 2 wires (blue and black) that were connected to the ignition coil. The blue wire I've attached to the same ground point as the white wire. The black wire is attached the "internal" connection. This is how the moped was wired when I got it, and from what I've seen of the diagrams, it's correct.
I have no spark. However, if I disconnect the blue and black wire, and touch them together, I get spark everytime.
This is a home wiring job, these wires are going ONLY to the coil and ground, not through any thing else, I'm simply trying to get the engine running right now.
What am I doing wrong?!?!?!?!?!