wards riverside parts for sale

Jason Luther /

i had two non running riversides (50cc , benelli engine). i now have one running ped, and one parts ped. the engine is completely apart, as the crankshaft bearings are shot. if you need specific parts email me. if you want the whole engine (no carb though) $50.00. if you want the whole ped, rust and all, $100.00. this includes a new piston (40.2mm, the factory diameter piston is not available, no rings) that was used for 10 minutes until it seized (still very usable though) because the cylinder was bored to fit it, although the .0015 clearance was not enough, so itll have to be bored out more. email me with any questions please.-jason

Re: wards riverside parts for sale

Jason Luther /

crap, sorry i mistakenly posted this in the wrong forum.

Liberty Straney /

hi - i am looking for a coil, condenser and points for a 65 wards riverside. if you have them or know of anywhere i can find them please let me know...thanks!

-liberty

Jason Luther /

yeah, ive got them, but the whole stator plate is in pretty rough shape. the coil has a broken terminal where the spark plug wire connects, but ive rigged it to work. really any coil will work, theyre all the same. condensors too. just make sure you get the uF rating. the points are probably standard too. its a dansi stator plate so look for that. check cosmotor.com, email joe. or any other shop, like i said the parts are all the same from ped to ped.-jason

Jason Luther /

wait a minute, how do you know that all of those are bad? i bet they are all good (the points probably need cleaning)

wards riverside parts for sale

Brendan Gonzalez /

Hi, I would like to purchase the whole engine, excluding the carb, if it base both side plates with metric hex head bolts and Dansi magneto, sator base plate, points, condensor, and field coils. Also the Dansi ignition coil.(do you also have complete rust exshaust pipe and handle bars.

THX, Brendan

Brendan Gonzalez /

Hi, I would like to purchase the whole engine, excluding the carb, if it has both side plates with metric hex head bolts and Dansi magneto, sator base plate, points, condensor, and field coils. Also the Dansi ignition coil.(do you also have complete rust free exshaust pipe and handle bars.

Jason Luther /

i emailed you.

Re: wards riverside parts needed

I have a 350 Wards riverside, i need to locate some parts ponts, condenser, gaskets, wire harness, and small odds and ends. Let me know if you can help!

Re: wards riverside parts needed

Jason Luther /

sorry man, pretty much everything is stripped from the parts bike. did you try cosmotor.com? you should just email them, they have tons of parts. you should be able to use standard replacement points and condensors that many different peds use. good luck

« Go to Topics — end of thread

Want to post in this forum? We'd love to have you join the discussion, but first:

Login or Create Account