I really need help with a suzuki scooter

can anyone help me identify this please? I can't find a thing about it anywhere. I don't know the year all I know is it's a suzuki. can anyone tell me what it is or how to find out?

1088473211_dsc02026.jpg

Re: I really need help with a suzuki scooter

someone please answer me!

it's a suzuki ....for the motor type look the serie number in front .....

thanks

someone say something no one can help me

Leon Swarmer /

Try posting to a scooter board. We love mopeds but somebody buys scooters.

Doesn't the Suzuki dealer have an ID book like Honda does?

call me crazy, but that kinda looks liek a honda spree with most of the plastic ripped off ?

Nick

Thats pretty much what it is, Honda had the Spree, Yamaha had the Razz, but what was the Suzuki equivalent? Because thats what this one is, missing the plastics like you said.

wow thank you guys so much for some feed back. do you think I could take it to a suzuki dealer like motion enteriprises and they might know what it is?

I have a theory that maybe it was never imported to the US?

I'm pretty sure it was imported, and if you take a pic to the Suzuki dealer they can figure out what it was. They also should have a book like Honda does with a picture of every model they have ever made, just look through it if they will let you, they probably will.

It looks like a old Suzuki Address .

Look at the picture I put, under the floor in those yellow squares theres supposed to be a sticker, its write the model name, serial number, date of manufacture, manufacturer.

Im not sure on which side of the scooter it is thats why I put the two yellow squares check each side.

Also the seat can be opened with the scoot's key if you didnt know, and right where the red square is the serial number could be engraved in the metal. If it is, call a suzuki bike dealer and ask them if they can tell you whats your model/date of manufacture on that bike.

1088908784_nbnvbn.jpg

yo thanks so much. finally some input. I really appreciate it

Garret Rassulo /

oh god, thats a Qingqi Mulan 50, a chinese made suzuki clone, i have one sitting in pieces in my back yard, if your in the MA area and want it for parts you can have it, their real pieces of crap, everything on mine broke like a darn yugo, you'll probably notice the same problems after about 1500-2000miles.

-Garret

what makes you so sure that it is a Qingqi and not a Suzuki

I'm in southern new jersey. if your willing to ship any of it I dunno

all I know is it's a hell of a lot better then my POS 1990 tomos targa lx. that shit breaks like everyday.\

the scooter actually has some power and electric start and stuff

email me about parts

I just need a back brake cable, turn signal, and flasher. if you have the headlight that would be great also.

I find it to be a very nice reliable scooter.

speedo cable would be nice too. let me know if you have any of those parts

« Go to Topics — end of thread

Want to post in this forum? We'd love to have you join the discussion, but first:

Login or Create Account